Our personalised snood printing is available in 3 popular colours and a single size, our snoods are printed using the following methods:
- Heat transfer Vinyl Printing
- Print and Cut Vinyl Printing
- Reusable, 2-ply face covering.
- Zelan™ R3/Teflon EcoElite™ water repellent finish.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Seamless and quick drying.
- Machine washable
- Disclaimer: This face cover is designed to aid defence against the spread of infection. It makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission/infection of disease or viruses. It is not a medical or clinical mask and should not be used under any circumstances where the infection level is high or it could be exposed to high-level heat sources or combustible substances.
Personalised Snood Printing Descriptions:
Heat Transfer Vinyl (Flex) Printing
This method of snood printing is produced using a vinyl cutter which cuts out the design and lettering, the excess area is then weeded away and the design is transferred to the snoods using a heat press. This method is great to produce vibrant vector graphics and lettering onto the garment, however, it is less suitable for multi-coloured logo designs.
Print and Cut Vinyl (Flex) Printing
Just like standard garment vinyl it is cut using a vinyl cutter and applied using a heat press, however, before this, the vinyl can be printed using a solvent printer. The production team firstly create a cutting contour for the image which is then printed and placed on the vinyl cutter. A magic eye on the vinyl cutter locates registration marks on the print and cuts around it using cut contour vector. This method of snood printing is great for printing full-colour images onto garments which have a defined vector outline.
Top tips about personalised snood printing
The best file format for snood printing is PNG files as these will allow for transparent background on your graphic. JPEG’s, and TIFF’s can also be used, however, if there’s a background on the graphic that’s a different colour to the garment being printed then that will appear on the final product. For best results, upload your file as a PNG with a transparent background, this ensures that what appears in your file is what will appear on the final product.