Our hi-vis vests are available in 2 different garment colours with 3 different size options, they are customised using one of the following methods:
- Heat transfer Vinyl Printing
- Print and Cut Vinyl Printing
|To Fit Chest
Material: 100% polyester.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471: 2013 + A1: 2016 class 2.
- RIS-3279-TOM (orange only).
- 89/686/EEC directive.
- Grey polyester bound edges.
- Tear release front closure.
- Two reflective bands around the body and one over each shoulder.
- Generous in size allowing it to be worn as an over-garment.
- Cut out label.
Heat Transfer Vinyl (Flex) Printing
This method of hi-vis printing is produced using a vinyl cutter which cuts out the design and lettering, the excess area is then weeded away and the design is transferred to the hi-vis vest using a heat press. This method is great to produce vibrant vector graphics and lettering on hi-vis zests, however, it is less suitable for multi-coloured hi-vis designs.
Print and Cut Vinyl (Flex) Custom Printing
Just like standard Hi-Vis vinyl it is cut using a vinyl cutter and applied using a heat press, however, before this, the vinyl can be printed using a solvent printer. The production team firstly create a cutting contour for the image which is then printed and placed on the vinyl cutter. A magic eye on the vinyl cutter locates registration marks on the print and cuts around it using cut contour vector. This method of hi-vis vest printing is great for printing full-colour images onto hi-vis vests which have a defined vector outline.
Top tips about hi-vis printing
The best file format for custom hi-vis printing is PNG files as these will allow for transparent background on your graphic. JPEG’s, and TIFF’s can also be used, however, if there’s a background on the graphic that’s a different colour to the garment being printed then that will appear on the final product. For best results, upload your file as a PNG with a transparent background, this ensures that what appears in your file is what will appear on the final product.
* Please note hi-vis vest printing is most suited to vector style graphics and spot colours, we do not recommend the use of full-colour gradients for this product.